Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little More Christmas

I wanted to share a few more pictures from Christmas.

Here's another family photo with my husband's family, at one of our favorite little restaurants downtown.


I also have a couple of our Cavalier King Charles/Bichon mix, Tucker with his Christmas presents.  He got a cow from John's mom and a package of special bones, as well as a reindeer from us.  Of course he loves them all, and has a hard time deciding which one to play with.



All worn out from Christmas, Tucker took one of his toys into his favorite chair and arranged it so he could snuggle with it while he slept.  His cuteness is almost too much!


One of my favorite traditions from childhood Christmases was how my dad would always hang all of the Christmas cards we received on the closet door in our entryway.  I loved looking at them over and over during the Christmas season, and they really added a lot of festivity to the house.  I decided to continue that tradition in our new house using the basement door, which is just off our eat-in kitchen area.  I love seeing all the cards and photos from family and friends.


We had a lot of fun watching Tucker open his presents this year.  He is generally a very well-behaved and slightly timid dog, so it's hard to get him interested in tearing paper off of presents.  We were surprised this year when, with a little encouragement, he tore right in.  It probably helped that John made the reindeer squeak before giving it to him, and that we cut a slit in the plastic packaging around the bones so he could smell them.  Here are a few pictures of him opening the bones.







I have a really adorable video of Tucker opening his present, but blogger is not loading it.  If I figure out how to get it to show up, I will definitely add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment